دشمن در خانه

Friday, December 30, 2005

Fahrenheit 451


"I will be very quiet," replied Archie. And I will be boldly frank. " I don't love my father. I wonder sometimes if I do not hate him. there's my shame, perhaps my sin. At least, and in the sight of God, not my fault. How was I to love him? He has never spoken to me, never smiled upon me. And I do not think he ever touched me. He was more afraid of death then of anything else. And he died as he thought he would. While the first snows of winter fell."
The Weir of Hermiston
Robert Louis Stevenson
Who appreciate the book, appreciate the life. Fahrenheit 451, the temperature that papers of books catch the fire, tries to tell us that would be no remnants of the past in the absence of books. The now emerges from the past and will connecte to the future just by means of books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home