دشمن در خانه

Friday, November 11, 2005

Curse terrorist out

I never tried to curse anybody as I believe that a criminal is mercifulness and I must direct my hate to its beheivior rather than himself. But now I couldn't help cursing those people who killed my favorite filmmaker, Akkad. I have seen " The Message" over and over and I enjoyed it every time. Akkad has been killed by the people who pretend themselves as Mohammad followers and this should be a great witness against those selfish people that cover their unfair behaviors with pleasant claims. With his great movie, Akkad presented his respectful feeling to Mohammad and now his death will uncover hypocritical face of those followers.


Photo: Jordanians light candles outside Amman's Grand Hyatt hotel
in central Amman, November 10, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home